To apply to become a contracted Performance Through Science Coach you need to have the following qualifications or similar.
As a coach you need to have the following current certification:
- Indemnity Insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- First Aid Certification
- Minimum of 2 year Coaching Experience
- Minimum of a Level 1 Coaching Certification and have at-least attended a Level 2 Coaching Course (For example: UCI-WCC/British Cycling/Cycling Australia)
- TrainingPeaks Certification
- Have at least 1 years experience as a coach on the TrainingPeaks System
- As a PTS coach you need to show competency in your Industry Technology (For example: Heart Rate Monitors/Power Meters/Bike Fitting)
If you are interested in becoming a PTS coach, please complete the following registration page as well as upload the required documentation.